How to reach us :
You wish to apply for a job within the Gardian's company?
You must meet the criteria in the conditions of access to the profession. If so, print and renseignez le formulaire de candidature precisely and completely before sending it to us by mail, accompanied by the following documents :
- 1 handwritten job application
- 3 identity photos
- 2 birth certificates (dated less than 3 months)
- 1 extract from the criminal record (dated less than 3 months)
- 1 certificate of good health
- 1 chest x-ray less than 3 months old
- 1 full address and 1 landline number
- 1 precise plan of the place of residence
- 1 sponsorship letter
- 1 work certificate (for those who have already worked)
- 3 copies of the national identity card for nationals
- 3 copies of the national identity card and 3 copies of the residence permit for non-Ivorians
- 1 detailed curriculum vitae (level of education and school diplomas)
- 1 certificate of residence for the current year
- The marital status
- CNPS number if held
- The name of a person to be notified in the event of an accident
- Approval of the supervisory authority (DST)
Upon receipt of these documents, your file will be the subject of an administrative, legislative and professional analysis. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
CONDITIONS TO BE FULFILLED
- Access to the profession of security guard.
- Be 23 years old minimum and 35 years old maximum
- Not to have been sentenced, even with a suspended sentence
- Birth certificates (dated less than 3 months)
- Have their main residence in Ivory Coast
- Do not simultaneously carry out the activities of private detective, arms manufacturer or dealer or
- Meet the necessary security conditions (morality)
- Satisfy the medical examination conditions
The profession of security guard within the framework of private security in Côte d'Ivoire is highly regulated.